[afren] Abuja LOC says Thank You All

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Mon May 21 05:52:43 UTC 2007

omolo at egerton.ac.ke wrote:
> Hello
>
> Where can I get access to all presentations made in Abuja i.e. AfREN /
> AfNOG / AfriNIC / INET?

Give us (me) a few more days. For the AfNOG workshops you can find
everything here:

http://www.ws.afnog.org/

For the AfREN meeting look here:

http://www.afnog.org/afren/

There will be smaller versions and originals available shortly at
the above URL.

For the IXP session you can find stuff here. I am working on
"prettifying" this:

http://www.afnog.org/ixp/

Additional AfNOG Tutorial and meetings materials, including some
streamed items, will be available soon (later this week).

Streaming materials from the AfriNIC meeting are here:

http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/afrinic-6/streaming.htm

Cheers,
	- Hervey Allen