[afnog] [afren] Abuja LOC says Thank You All

GOGWIM, JOEL GODWIN gogwim at unijos.edu.ng
Wed May 9 07:01:24 UTC 2007

We in Nigeria says you have done and make us proud... May God bless all of
you. And we look forward to ngNOG2.

Thank you all.

On Tue, May 8, 2007 6:19 pm, Sunday Adekunle Folayan said:
> Dear All,
>
> On behalf of the entire AfNOG8/AfriNIC/AfREN/ISOC Local Organizing
> Committee, we will like to seize this opportunity to say a very big
> THANK YOU to all of you who made it down to Abuja. We hope all
> participants made it home, safe and dry. Your presence, encouragement
> and participation made a lot of difference. We are indeed delighted to
> have hosted you, and will gladly do it again and again and again.
>
> We will like to thank all the Sponsors, Convenors, Instructors, Training
> and Meeting Participants as well as all the partners that braved all
> odds to be in Abuja. It is a source of joy, to see the community grow in
> leaps and bounds. The display of this communal spirit in Abuja is
> nothing but spectacular, and we are proud to be a part of the history.
>
> We hope that there was no incident of theft, harassment, mugging or any
> form of intimidation. We are indeed grateful that you gave us the
> opportunity to host you, even at a time like this, and to show you
> another side of our Country. From interactions, we found out that It was
> the first time in Nigeria, for quite a number of the participants. We
> hope you left with fond memories of our country and its people.
>
> We thank you all for the get-well-soon messages to Abdul-Hakeem, Jummai
> (our LOC Chair) and their Family. We are sure they indeed feel loved!!
>
> If we fell short of your expectations in any way, please pardon us for
> the lapses.
>
> We are happy to hand over the baton to MORROCCO, as we intensify
> preparations for ngNOG-2!!

       ~          Gogwim, Joel Godwin
      *.*         UNIVERSITY OF JOS, NIGERIA
     / v \        NETWORK DEPARTMENT, CISCO RA.
    /(..) \       TEL: +234-8036058175
   / < - > \      E-mail: gogwim at unijos.edu.ng,
  /^^^^-^^^^\             gogwim2000 at yahoo.com,
 /~~~~~~~~~~~\            gogwim at gmail.com