[afnog] Safe Back home, blessing for AfNOG peoples !

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Sun May 6 19:07:25 UTC 2007

Hello all !

  Happy to hear for All friends who took Kenya airways are safe and arrived at theire final destination because I reached Brazzaville and be informed about a crash of Kenya airways plane  on 3 may, I was realy broken  and ..,
  but  AFNOG lives with GOD, all friends from Uganda, Kenya, rwanda...  was safely  and arrived in theire countries.

  Prase the Lord!

  GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!

Ayitey Bulley <abulley at ghana.com> a écrit :

> hmm.. took me a while to figure out that you meant www.ws.afnog.org
> not www.afnog.org.
>
> > - Evelyn Namara Udanda, please make that Uganda.
>
> Fixed.

Thanks Patrick,

> Unfortunately though, the CDs have the typo. Sorry about that.

My bad...... Please accept my apologies for the error.

regards
Ayitey

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA

mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo