[afnog] Mikrotik Users Meeting in Abuja, Nigeria

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Wed Mar 28 14:34:56 UTC 2007

Nii Quaynor wrote:
> Arnis,
>
> YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND. You are exploiting AfNOG, a not-for-profit
> activity for YOUR for profit interests. Bear in mind that there are several
> African SMEs who could have also opteded to bring their customers on AfNOG
> and say have no relationship with AfNOG but are not doing so. Likewise there
> are other multinationals who are partnering with AfNOG and are not doing so.
> Some of Mikrotiks competitors are also partners of AfNOG and are not doing
> that.
>
> Please, we are very serious with our statement and your response still
> pretends not to see an issue. "Hi, we are not a market for YOUR capture".
> Have you heard now?

nii, you are talking to spamming sales slime.  nothing you do will make
them understand except to damage their sales.  to this end, we make
clear to all that one is ill-advised to buy products of unethical slime
who usurp and spam, because they will also be unethical slime when it
comes to product and support.  we can also support their competitors.

also, make their ceo and board aware of the mess this slimeball has created.

randy