[afnog] RE : Problem installing FreeBSD 6.2 usb keyboard

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Wed Jun 6 08:54:29 UTC 2007

This would definetely help if I was using the older version of FreeBSD, in
6.2 I do not get that screen, I don't know if there is a way in which I can
get something similar in 6.2. Anyone knows?

Cheers,

AG

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:53:15 +0200, Hari Kurup wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP