[afnog] Postfix

emmanuel onowojo onowojemma at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 17:36:50 UTC 2007

Hi All,
After changing my mail server to linux and configured Postfix as my MTA.i could receive mail from outside(yahoo,gmail etc) and could send mail to other users within  the domain but could not send mail out to other Domains like Yahoo,Gmail and the rest.
  Below is the erro massage i got back when i send mail.

This is the Postfix program at host mail.uniben.edu.    I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not  be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.    For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>    If you do so, please include this problem report. You can  delete your own text from the attached returned message.                            The Postfix program    <ngnog-discuss at abuja.forum.org.ng>: mail for uniben.edu loops back to myself