[afnog] [AFNOG] Nagios problem

Liliane UMUTESI umuliliane at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 18 15:48:38 UTC 2007

Hi all,

  I need help,
  I installed Nagios 2.9 on Ubuntu 7.04 Server, when I tried to run apache
  with  /etc/init.d/apache2 restart I get this error :

 * Forcing reload of web server (apache2)...
Syntax error on line 2 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf:
Invalid command 'AddType', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
   ...fail!
This is the content of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf file :

  <IfModule mod_php5.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3
</IfModule>

Please someone can help me to correct the error?
  Your idea is most welcome.

  UMUTESI Liliane
  National University of Rwanda
  Network Manager