[afnog] Provisionning tools (software or Appliance)

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:34:05 UTC 2007

On 7/16/07, Aline Flore Jounewe [ MTNCameroon Infrastructure Planning - MTN
House ] <Jounew_A at mtncameroon.net> wrote:

> There you get my concern well.
>
> I am supposing I have hundred customers with xkb and I would like to
> defined different products based on different min bandwidth burstable to
> a certain max.

Aline, unless i am not understanding your question, PacketShaper can achieve
this very well. What  model of packeteer are you using?

Is it possible with your suggestion pfsense to configure bandwidth
> on-demand?

you would need to understand traffic shaping quite well to use this tool,
but yes, it should be able to.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in
a million chances happen 99% of the time.