[afnog] POP3 server

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Fri Jul 13 12:38:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

It is a simple setup:

RAID 5 array of disks forming one logical drive of 240GB. the mail is stored
in /var/spool/domain/mailbox. the other partitions are / and /usr.

I will definetely start looking at maildir systems but the solution I needed
was for the current system as is, so it is running postfix with virtual
domains on FreeBSD6.2.

Cheers,

AG

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:47:22 +0200, Phil Regnauld wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP