[afnog] Error on network card on FreeBSD 6.1

David Peall david at esn.org.za
Thu Jan 25 07:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi

Try moving to 6.2 release or compile the new bce driver in current
release ?

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/relnotes-i386.html
<snip>
Some improvements have been made to the bce(4) driver to improve its
stability. One user-visible aspect of these changes is that
transmit-side checksum offload involving IP fragments has been disabled,
because it was not handled correctly by the hardware.
</snip>

Regards

David Peall :: Systems Administrator
e-Schools' Network :: http://www.esn.org.za/