[afnog] RE : Looking for VSAT Equipment

David G. Chima dchima at malswitch.com
Fri Feb 16 13:15:58 UTC 2007

You are wonderful
I responded to Badru, asking for a quote from them. I hope they will help. Unfortunately
I wasnt in Kenya for the Afnog workshop/Meeting. I have attened these before and I know
you people (AfNOG) are just so good.

Regards

David
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:20:47 +0100 (CET), tracy musaza wrote
> Hello David !
>
>   You can get VSAT materials  and a chip bandwidth at BUSHNET with Mr MALCOM
> Brew (  brewm at bushnet.net )  and ONE2NET with Badru Ntege (
> ntegeb at one2net.co.ug ),
>
>   Remember the proposal they gave to participants of AFRISPA meeting in
> Nairobi-KENYA.
>
>   Best Regards!!
>
> "David G. Chima" <dchima at malswitch.com> a écrit :
>   Afnog
> We are looking for VSAT equpment suppliers. We need a VSAT for our VPN
> solutions to South Africa and elsewhere. Its will not be used for Iternet
> services but may grow into one in the future if all goes well.
>
> Does anyone on the forum know where we can source the equiment?
>
> Regards
>
> David

> Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA
>
> mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo
>          00243 81 250 0472  RDC
> www.airnetcg.net

>  Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
> Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes
> sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

Malswitch
P.O Box 384
Blantyre