[afnog] Can s.o. start up a secondary NS ??

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 13 19:03:37 UTC 2007

Hello all!

  I'm setting up a master Name server for  airnetcg.net  domaine    with  dns1.airnetcg.net  as a FQDN of my freeBSD box.
  Can some setting up a secondary for my domaine ?

  Best Regards!
  Coko Tracy

Mark Tinka <mtinka at africaonline.co.zw> a écrit :
  On Friday 02 February 2007 19:12, Steven G. Huter wrote:

> The NSS8 satellite was intended to replace the NSS-703 bird with
> coverage over Africa where available capacity is currently in
> short supply and demand is high, but it exploded during the
> launch on Jan. 30.

This is going to push space segment pricing up in the short to
medium term as the demand in this region soars.

Mark.

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA

mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo
         00243 81 250 0472  RDC