[afnog] [afren] recognition for Dr. Nii Quaynor

Lanre Ajayi lanre at pinet.com.ng
Thu Dec 6 18:56:43 UTC 2007

I'll like to congratulate Dr Quanoy for this well deserved honor. I share the view of Aminu that he also deserves some honor on the homefront. We may adopt a slightly differnt model from the Postel award by instituting an award in Nii's name while he is still alive.

Just as Randy has voluntered, Nigeria Internet Group of which I am privildged to be the president would also like to contribute to this fund. The award may be presented at the annual Afnog meeting to deserving person(s)

Please accept my best wishes as you continue to inspire many more Africans.

Lanre Ajayi