[afnog] an Opinion

florent Dowa flolinuxien at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 6 09:50:10 UTC 2007

Morning , I am Dowa Florent , I am a new comer on this list. I apologize if my english is not so clear.My reaction is about  accompanying document files sended on this list. I received this morning a files in .doc format. I think that it is very dangerous to publish on this proprietary format, I advice you to send files in free format like .pdf or Open office.Like this , We can read document  without worrying format.

thank you

  DOWA N'Sreke Florent
Ingenieur des Sciences Informatiques
GSM: +225 05 918 849 / +225 66 249  680