[afnog] Chap-password to User-password

Eddy Kayihura M. eddy at terracom.rw
Mon Aug 20 14:44:45 UTC 2007

Hi Carl,

When I read your explanation below, I am wondering if you are sure
radius is checking within the mysql database
Do you have some "mysql" messages in the debug mode? (select etc ...)

I know I am not talking about the CHAP issue (don't know much about it)

This link has been helpful for me in the past:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO
(and http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html (which is old as stated on
the page) )

regards