[afnog] Linux Alternatives to Micro$oft Exchange

Peter Nyamukusa petern at africaonline.co.sz
Fri Aug 17 12:31:35 UTC 2007

Exchange and Office

>From the $ sign in the Micro$oft Exchange I assumed cost was an issue maybe
Joseph can clarify whether is looking for open source solution or just any
Linux alternatives

We would also need to know what functionalities you need in the solution
which are similar to Exchange such as the integration with a Directory
service, auto responder, ms exchange admin delegation , public folders etc,
please expand further

Cheers
Peter