[afnog] Website

Ronald Nsubuga ronald at one2net.co.ug
Mon Apr 30 14:11:43 UTC 2007

Reply to the list more help is on the list :-)

Well, Am not into website development at all, just looked at the site and it
was nice.

But this can help.

http://goodpractices.com/
http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/davak/2005/11/06/digg-effect-the-top-10-things-webmasters-should-know/
http://www.josiahcole.com/2007/02/14/a-webmasters-19-commandments/

And lots more take time and ask my friend please.

Regards

--
rn
---------