[afnog] A full day for tutorial of VoIP

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 6 16:11:17 UTC 2007

Iwe are very pleased for a full day of VoIP tutorial like said in the message bellow.
  then all  participant will Be welcome inside Asterisk room but the thing seems to be absent inside the topics sent to us, no! it may come on 29 or 30 april,

  Anyway we belive to live a full day of VoIP in Abuja !

  Thank in advance to Afnog Staff!

  Cheers!

  Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> a écrit :
  > It is anticipated that a tutorial will be offered but I
> suppose we also now need to add more voip into the curriculum
> and I'm sure it will be added.

oh? and what do we throw out to make room for it?

to quote a pc member

I agree that a full day of tutorial is adequate. VoIP is
just a transient thing, that will become part of life
within then next 2 years. We do not need a track.

if there is strong disagreement to this in the community, then
the pc needs to hear it asap.

randy

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA

mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo