[afnog] test of afnog at afnog.org list

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Sep 29 10:25:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 12:10:06AM -0400,
 Hervey Allen <hervey at nsrc.org> wrote
 a message of 19 lines which said:

> Hello everyone - Pardon the intrusion. We are verifying whether this
> list is back up as expected.

May be you can also trim down the number of spam-related headers. I
see:

X-Spam_score: 0.0
X-Spam_score_int: 0
X-Spam_bar: /
X-Spam_report: Spam detection software, running on the system "afnog.org", has
        identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
        message
        has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
        label similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
        The administrator of that system for details.
        Content preview:  On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 03:08:57PM +0200, Antonio
        Godinho wrote: > I am trying to mount an NFS file system over the
        network on the same LAN. > The scenario is as follows: > > - Both
        Machines are running FreeBSD 5.3 [...]
        pts rule name              description