[afnog] afnog.org system maintenance and downtime

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Tue Sep 26 23:55:34 SAST 2006

Hello everyone:
	Starting tomorrow at 16:00 GMT the afnog.org web and mail server
will be down for system maintenance. We hope to have services
restored as quickly as possible. Worst case scenario the server will
be down for 24 hours.
	I will announce again to this list shortly before the server is
taken off-line and as soon as it is back up and running.
	Apologies to everyone for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,
	- Hervey