[afnog] Voice Track

David Kiania | Asentric Consulting Ltd kianiadee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:27:17 SAST 2006

Interesting point brought out by Tracy, in view of changing service
delivery model, does it necessitate review of the Afnog course
offering. Technologies such as VOIP, GPRS/EDGE (email delivery),
EV-DO?? WI-MAX?? etc with the non-vendor specific content?

The content has served well for the last 6 years could it be due for
version 1.5 or 2.0 on the 7th year?? Interestingly enough the content
is almost identical year after year.  And whereas there's a tendency
to be condescending to Telco guys we can learn a thing or two about
policies, procedures, and dimensioning.

Kiania D.

--

David Kiania