[afnog] Domain not accessible

Maggie Yamfwa m_yamfwa at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 10:52:44 UTC 2006

Hi

  The application log is showing the following error "windows cannot access the registry information at \\chep.org.zm\sysvol\

Antonio Godinho <antonio at uem.mz> wrote:
      Check that all services are running on the server, specially the netlogon service. Check also event viewer on the server to check for any specific problems with services or other.
  Cheers,
  AG
  On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:17:24 +0100 (BST), Maggie Yamfwa wrote
> Hello
> All the client computers can't log on to the Domain Controller.  When I try to click on the the domain name, it gives the message that CHEP is not accessible and that it is not configured for transactions.  No computer has on the network has access to the server.
>
> I am running windows 2000.  Help please.

Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP+I, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
CIUEM
Maputo