[afnog] Corrupted WINs Database

AKiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk AKiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk
Tue Oct 24 07:07:34 UTC 2006

Hellos,

My WINS database is corrupt and unfortunately i dont have a backup of the
databse,Is there a way i can restore it? Am running windows NT server 4.0

Allan

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin today