[afnog] A router is crashing and rebooting itself

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Thu Nov 2 13:27:41 UTC 2006

Mark Tinka wrote:
> On Thursday 02 November 2006 13:36, Ernest, B.M (AfriNIC - ZA)
> wrote:
>
>> hmm, in some countries, such 'language' is normal.
>
> Which is the reason I limited this rant to "on a public NOG mailing
> list".

Which is a good point. Since it's public different people will have
different reactions. I did a search. In the past 3 years with over
3,000 posts to this list it is the first time anyone has used the
"F" word in a post...

So, my conclusion, it's not common language in this public forum.

Cheers,
	- Hervey