[afnog] Tsunami wireless

Frank Merkel afnog at broadband-internet-access.com
Fri May 26 14:35:35 EAT 2006

David

Have a look at http://wi-fi.org.

There you can find a lot of information about the different products and
search for details.
"The best" always depends on your requirements and your application - there
is no general statement.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Frank Merkel

Phone: +49 30 23458715
Fax: 	+49 30 23458716
GSM: 	+49 177 6113093
Email: info at broadband-internet-access.com
Internet: http://www.broadband-internet-access.com

*** mGuard pep - save up to 50% on your communication cost and enjoy better
performance of your link ***

are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.