[afnog] Sponsor Proposal (Read)

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Tue Mar 14 23:06:34 EAT 2006

alfred, mamoudou, et al.

>> Randy, w00f

i.e. the abuser is too focused on who he can exploit to google
for "plong" to know i would never see his silliness again.

> alcantara, if i were running this list, i would make sure you do not post
> to, and receive from it.

unlike nanog, which does have formal post-moderation, this list
relies on community moderation.  i suspect that brian candler
pointing out why no one should host this guy's abuse attractor,
your comments, and so forth are good examples of how this works.

far be it from me to tell folk how the list should be officially
run, but my personal preference is for this kind of community
self-moderation as opposed to the external formal form on nanog
(even if it is now no longer abusive as it has been in the past).

ymmv.  anyone wanna start afnog-meta?  (just joking!!!!)

see you in nairobi!!!

randy