[afnog] Sponsor Proposal (Read)

Felix Alcantara speakz at speakz.org
Mon Mar 13 18:43:06 EAT 2006

Well as i hope you know BRIAN,

theres is just a 5% of WORLDWIDE users that use a GUI IRC client, the other percents use MIRC or Xchat as IRC client, and the other tell me why you say our customer base may not be suitable for Badru??? and is true if he want he ask me for pay all he want, but what he will do if he loose this opportunity of gain customers with this.

Is true about what you say that IRC bring little DDOS sometimes, but why if this companys are doing this: Banetele, Business Internet Trends <http://www.bit.nl>  , http://www.carpathiahost.com/, http://www.carnet.hr/ , http://www.eunet.fi/ , http://www.easynews.com/ , http://www.euronet.nl/ , http://www.fluent.ltd.uk/ , http://www.kewlio.net/ , http://www.scarlet-internet.nl/ , http://www.teleglobe.net/ , http://www.rdsnet.ro/ , http://www.tu-graz.ac.at/ , http://www.xs4all.nl/ and others. Im sure they are taking what they need from there, and are not loosing nothing for sponsor a server.

Badru is up to you the desicion about my proposal,

Thanks,

Félix Alcántara
1-(809)-854-9853
E-mail: speakz at speakz.org