[afnog] Sponsor Proposal (Read)

Felix Alcantara speakz at speakz.org
Sat Mar 11 19:35:31 EAT 2006

Comments: Im contacting you concerning an advice and offer we would like to
state, we would like to know if you are interested on providing some services
regarding IRC networks especially to Undernet.org

Details: we would like to locate a server (hardware) on your main site to
be able to provide full peerings to our Server.

Conditions: You will have full control of our activities, thru managing
our Ports and Filtering our data transfer thru your peerings. And also we
will maintain you informed of our root pass for further access of your
tech members to monitor our inner activity.

The benefits your site could gain from this deal are what I consider fair enough.
 Not only the MOTD (which is viewed daily by at least 2000 users) but also a support
channel for your customers. Furthermore, please take a moment to have a look at the list
containing the current Undernet sponsoring sites.
This can be retrieved at http://www.undernet.org/sponsors.php . Why shouldn't you?

Tech Request: we only need to have our server connected to the peerings,
and a Dedicated IP with a reversed Host that could be irc.ispname.net. And
we would like full approval of your NOC to allow use this IP to link to
Undernet.org.

Indeed Denial of Service Attacks are extremely damaging for small networks.
However, I am sure that as long as we do not attract attention upon us,
in the event of approval and linkage, we would be 'unspotted' by those who enterprise
such actions. As such, I can guarantee you that no one from the Server Staff would
perform actions that by their nature would attract Denial of Service
attacks towards the server and your network.

Sincerely,

Félix Alcántara
1-(809)-854-9853
E-mail: speakz at speakz.org