[afnog] Available BW on CISCO 805 series

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Mar 7 20:18:23 EAT 2006

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 01:31:46PM +0100, Ayaba Lucie AJAVON wrote:
> I'm having a problem with a internet link install for a client. The
> bandwith may be 512 Kbps but the cisco 805 shows an available bandwith
> at 384 Kbps.

This is not a "smart question".

A smart question would show:

(1) What you *actually see*. Here, I'm guessing you're looking at the output
of the "show interface" command, so you'd post the *exact* output you see.
(2) What you think you *should see* and why
(3) Any other relevant information (in this case, the type of interface
which is providing the internet link, and what it is connected to)