[afnog] Domain join error

AKiwumulo@oxfam.org.uk AKiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk
Fri Jun 30 08:58:16 EAT 2006

Hi every one am new to this list am having a small problem , with joining
workstations to my domain, at  the point of putting in credentials to join
the domain i get the error message attached.is there any one who might have
gotten the same problem? How did u manage to solve the problem.

(See attached file: domain join error.doc)

Allan Kiwumulo
IT Officer -Oxfam GB, Kampala
Kampala Program, Kitgum and Kotido Program
P.O BOX 6228
Uganda -kampala

Tel    +256(0)41-267886 /510243
         +256(0)41-2263996 /236997

Mob  +256(0) 77 2618214
Fax    +256(0) 41 510242
Email:akiwumulo at oxfam.org.uk

"IT- Enables the chain"

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY
Registered charity No. 202918.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk -- breaking news, emergency information, and enhanced content is only a click away.

Are you in?
With your help we can make this world a fairer place.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/imin
today