[afnog] Ip Planning and Management

byaruhj@mtn.co.ug byaruhj at mtn.co.ug
Tue Jun 20 12:32:41 EAT 2006

I just wana be able to keep track of my IP addresses, I want to be able to
route some subnets to my clients and keep track of the routed IP's in that
when my colleagues want to use some subnets, they have a way of knowing that
the subnets are used and routed to a client X.

If possible I want to use the same tool to manage my RDs and RTs on my MPLS
network thereby associating them with the IP subnets routed to them.

A little bit of CRM basically

Is this satisfactory

Rgds

JB