[afnog] Peering for Route Analysis

Martin Hannigan hannigan at renesys.com
Wed Jun 14 04:02:02 EAT 2006

At 12:09 PM 6/13/2006, Randy Bush wrote:
> > Can we get advisory comment from those more knowlegable on the list.  Do
> > this help us or Not ???
>
>if your connectivity is very rich, and you don't know how to
>use potaroo, route views, etc. yes.  otherwise, probably not.
>i don't know anyone who uses it seriously.
>
>randy

We'd be honored if some African operators would exchange with us.
Potaroo and Route Views are great tools. We think our tool is
a more advanced tool only in that we are commercial as noted, and
we put great amounts of time and effot into the UI and flow of
information.

We'd be honored if African operators exchanged with us.

Best Regards,

Martin

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574
                                                hannigan at renesys.com