[afnog] looking for Box with several ports.

Mamoudou Keita mkeita at unicef.org
Thu Jun 1 16:21:59 EAT 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I am responsible for Traning centre with short budget. My idea is to have
several (15)Terminals connected to one
Windows 2003 Server in to traning Room.

I want to be able to get access to windows server desktop from my terminal
(screen, Keyboard, mouse) and use
application available on server.

So, I am looking for a box for each terminal that has several ports : one
ethernet , 1  screen port, 1 Keyboard port,
1 mouse ports.

Terminal (Screen, Keyboard, Mouse) will be connected to the box and each
box through ethernet will hooked
Windows 2003 server  through the to switch.

Any idea ....

Thanks

Mamoudou

If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager or the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or
make copies.

** IronMail at NYHQ scanned this email for viruses, vandals and
malicious content **