[afnog] RE : Re: hrobert@iservices.tg

Charles KOUAME charles_kouame at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 27 19:16:16 EAT 2006

I am explained.

My AS  number is the 29571 and my provider
(OpenTransit) AS number is 5511

I have three lines with OpenTransit. Also I have three
session BGP with OpenTransit:

193.251.247.234 (line 1)
193.251.250.206 (line 2)
193.251.250.202 (line 3)

 - For the outgoing traffic

I want that the ISP 1 have for first choice line 1,
second choice line 3, and third choice line 2.

The ISP 2 have for first choice line 3, second choices
line 2 and for third choice line 1

. . .

- For the inbound traffic, I want the same priority as
the outgoing traffic.

For the ISP 1, the first choice is line 1, the second
line 3 and third line 2

For the ISP 2, the first choice line 3, the second
line 2 and third line 1

. . .
Regards

KOUAME  Kouakou Charles