[afnog] ISP Authentication and Billing sys from Open Source

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 26 22:06:19 EAT 2006

Dear All,

  I would like to control time of connectivity and authenticate clients from my hotposts.
  The exemple bellow is my choice to resolv it.
  Client machine>>>>>>>Wifi Access point>>>>>>>Radius server

  Anyway, I would like to add an ISP billing system from open Source community. can someone indicates me a software i can use?

  Cheers!!

"AINA ALAIN PATRICK(TRS)" <aalain at trstech.net> a écrit :

> annoncer clients 9,10 au voisin "2nd lien"

lire au voisin "3ème lien"

--alain

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA
Ingénieur Consultant
Electronique Industrielle;Services Internet,Réseaux et Système
AIRNET/TELENET
1,av Foach, Centre-Ville
BP 25 Brazzaville,CONGO
mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo