[afnog] QoS setting verification

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Fri Jul 21 10:02:28 EAT 2006

On the subject of QoS, I have setup a serial link between two sites of 128K
and using 1760 routers. I setup autoQoS for both sides and it seems to work
ok, the only problem I have noticed to which I have not found any solution
is that when in one of the sites the ethernet interface of the router is
bombarded with traffic, the voice channels drop the calls even though there
is no traffic going through the serial link. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,

AG

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:59:01 +0200, Kayihura M. Eddy wrote