[afnog] VNC Problem

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed Jul 19 22:21:09 EAT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 11:24:20AM +0300, byaruhj at mtn.co.ug wrote:

>    Deciphering this ethereal Information is abit of a "hard paper" ? May
>    i send you the files and you tell me what you "see"

You can always put them on a website and post the URL here.

Make sure they are either readable as plain text, or in a standard format
(e.g. libpcap). If ethereal stores packets in some proprietary binary
format, I won't be able to see them, and nor will many others on this list.

If the problem appears sooner when VNC compression is turned off, then it
would be a good idea to do that first.