[afnog] QoS setting verification

Herbert Maosa h_maosa at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 17:54:27 EAT 2006

I think it is quite difficult to evaluate your  "QoS" configuration
without knowing your QoS Policy. *What are you trying to achieve *?
You would need to provide more details to this to get good help.

I notice you have a class that is misleadingly called Voip_Policy. I am
calling it misleading because looking at the name gave me the impression
that you want to be matching voice related traffic, but your matching
ACL is pretty much permitting all IP, only discrimating on destination
address. So pretty much every IP traffic that is  bound to host A.B.C.D
for example is going to match the ACL whether this is Voice traffic or
not, and this is all using priority queueing, which does scare me !!

But as I said, please present your scenario.

If in doubt about configuring QoS, you can always rely on *auto-qos.*

Herbert.