[afnog] [Fwd: Subject: drone armies C&C report - February/2006]

Ivan Groenewald ivan at adept.co.za
Tue Feb 21 12:41:22 EAT 2006

Gadi only recently discovered the rest of the World.

I think he assumes that all .*nogs are the same, have the same interest and
the same "rules".

(not that I mind the DA report, but you know what I mean)

Ivan Groenewald <ivang at xtrahost.co.uk>
CTO
Tel: 0845 345 0919
Xtraordinary Hosting, 6 The Clocktower, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9LB
http://www.xtrahost.co.uk