[afnog] postfix problem

Yahaya Wara mywarra at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 13:31:03 EAT 2006

Dear all,

All observations noted.

1.I used ping to measure my return time which under
normal condition should not exceed 1000 ms but if i
put the mail server on the network it will get up to
4000 to 5000 ms.

2. The content of mailq contains Mailer-daemons mails
showing the mails were not delivered.

3. I also attached my main.cf file for you.

Yahaya Mohammed Wara B.Sc, CCNA, CCAI
Usmanu Danfodiyo University
P.M.B 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria
Mobile: 234-8039687494

'If current can be present in every part of circuit I see no reason Why Intelligency can not be passed through Computers'

http://mail.yahoo.com