[afnog] Postfix

Yahaya Wara mywarra at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 19:02:31 EAT 2006

Hi all,

I set up postfix mail server on Manderake linux 9.2
and created accounts for users after some days I began
to experience high latency on my network, I checked
the mailq file of my server I found thousands of mails
from unknown users addressed to unknown users, after I
deleted the mailq content of mailq file using this
command: postsuper -d ALL the latency began to improve
after some minutes or hours I checked the mailq I got
the same mails being queued and latency worsen, I
later remove the network cable of my mail server from
the switch everything became normal, if I return back
the cable the latency goes high.

Can some one help me out of this trouble?

Yahaya Mohammed Wara B.Sc, CCNA, CCAI
Usmanu Danfodiyo University
P.M.B 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria
Mobile: 234-8039687494

'If current can be present in every part of circuit I see no reason Why Intelligency can not be passed through Computers'