[afnog] intergalactic nog

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Feb 6 23:02:13 EAT 2006

as gadi has just discovered there's a whole world out there, he
seemed unaware of your all being there so is sending this message
to everyone he can find.  hence, the message is not private, so i
can distribute, and i thought i would save everyone the trouble.

[ btw, i personally don't support this ]

randy