[afnog] web server management package

Steven Ntambi sntambi at one2net.co.ug
Tue Aug 8 14:49:22 SAST 2006

Hi guys,

I am looking for an open source package that I can use to manage a freebsd
webserver. This shud be able to allow users to manage their accounts using a
web interface but also allow me to manage their accounts. I'M PARTICULARY
LOOKING FOR ONE THAT CAN GIVE HOSTING FOR A SET INTERVAL ie say a guy has a
site to be hosted for one year. After the year, this site is automatically
made inaccessible without me having to go and edit httpd.conf

Also I wud prefer one which is not as heavy on the system as webmin. In
other words it shud be as light as possible.

Anyone have an idea....

--
Steven