[afnog] Cisco, Radius & LDAP Problem

Thato Molise info at datacom.co.ls
Wed Apr 19 09:39:35 EAT 2006

GlacierHi all

I am running Red Hat Linux ES 3

I have implemented LDAP for my clients so that they can centrally be authenticated.
My dial-up clients are being authenticated through my router by Radius using LDAP.
Now, I dont have a problem with my linux clients being authenticated, The problem comes when MS Windows clients are being authenticated, from my radius log file, I get the following error.

Mon Apr 17 17:42:11 2006 : Auth: rlm_ldap: Attribute "User-Password" is required for authentication. Cannot use "CHAP-Password".

I have been trying everything now, I have even tried to see my ldap mapping dictionary but I cant see where Im getting it wrong. Can somebody help?
I would also appreciate if you can give me the sample cisco configuration for radius, radius conf sample for linux, and LDAP conf sample for lunix, and maybe even the core radius dictionary maps that I should consider when I authenticate MS windows clients or any other solution that will help.