[afnog] Assistance

Loko loko at ecoband.net
Sun Apr 9 04:43:30 EAT 2006

Hello,

I am currently running a VPN with NAT on each router between two site trough
a satellite link,

- my site A  LAN with is 192.168.0.0 /24 block has an (Active directory,
DHCP server who assign an ip to my workstation with in house accounting
software)

-my site B LAN with 192.168.1.0/24 has only workstations that are on static
ip.

I can easily access folders and Data at both end, but  my workstations on
site B can not join the domain which is located at my site A.

N.B
My preferred DNS server on all  machines both site (A-B) is my active
directory server ip.

Please can any  one  assist me on that.

 Kind Regards,

Emmanuel Loko,