[afnog] Position available

Gary Cowan garyc at hrpractice.co.za
Wed Sep 28 08:34:47 EAT 2005

Hi Martin
I work on a live system all day and I get my fair share of spam.I do agree
about abuse but feel that putting genuine opportunities to the actual users
where they will benefit working for an exciting multinational is not spam.In
terms of who stands to benefit,from a financial position, the person who
will get the opportunity.I personally will make very little.
I appreciate your comments and would appreciate your advice on how to
contact people through africa
Regards
Gary