[afnog] DHCP configuration on cisco router 2600 series

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Mon Sep 12 16:09:19 EAT 2005

Common ports being exploited by the trojans and viruses are ports 139, 135,
445 and 1025 which are services on windows machines. If you are not using any
windows specific services to outside your network you can block these ports
safely. There are huge numbers of scans going on using these ports from
machines with viruses.

Cheers,

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:07:35 +0200, Mark Tinka wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc.,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP