[afnog] Linksys Wireless bridge-G IP configuration

Nasir S. Zarummai zarummai at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:54:51 EAT 2005

Hi,
I configure a Linksys bridge wireless-G using static IP of 172.16..0.34 with 255.255.0.0 subnet mask. after working for several days, I noticed the power lead blinking.
I tried reconfiguring the brigde but found out that the IP 172.16.0.34 has changed to 109.103.116.50. If i returned my desired IP of 172.16.0.34 it returns back to 109.103.116.50.
what can i do? I will appreciate your help.

Thank you

Nasir

“
..The IT world has unwittingly excluded the masses as technology has raced on leaving many Africans behind. But without ICT, Divide will widen. A solution to this paradox is to use Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) to minimize costs.”

                                                                            ......Gideon Hayford Chonia

http://mail.yahoo.com