[afnog] Mailman configuration glitch ENDED :-)

Kenneth Kabagambe kabagak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:24:13 EAT 2005

Normally write permissions are granted to users in mailman group. I
assume you stuck with the defaults and installed mailman with user/group
mailman/mailman
*chmod a+rx,g+ws /var/mailman
*assuming your logs are in /var/mailman

There is a ~mailman/bin/check_perms script that can verify that your
permissions are correct and secure.