[afnog] finishing linnet

Ronnie Tash ronald at one2net.co.ug
Fri Oct 7 20:42:18 EAT 2005

Hi all,
Ope u r fine and ok. I installed Linnet(0.6.1) on freeBSD 4.10 which was
upgraded to 4.11 and its working very fine. But i would like to tune it up
with a few more abilities.
Could U pliz assist me with how to put up the functionalities like change
password and all the other options that I would need may like redirect
atoresponders, lists, etc Then also where do I creat new accounts from?
apart  from going commandline? And lastly If I wanted a customarised page
for my log in page with the company logo, where do I upload the page and
Image?

Thankx very much
Ronnie Tash

A wise man will seek an opportunity in every problem; A foolish man will
see a problem in every opportunity.
As for me tash, I will always be a perfomer!